Your privacy and security when visiting Sea Turtle Conservancy's website are important to us. As you browse our website or shop at our online store, you can be sure that your transactions are secure, your e-mail and mailing addresses are confidential, and that we will not sell or provide any data supplied by you to any third-party.
For visitors to our website we collect:
- Information about our visitor's domain (i.e. aol.com, princeton.edu), the last page visited before browsing to our website, keywords used in search engines and the pages visited at our site. We do not collect information about our visitor's e-mail address.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via e-mail, inquiry form, survey, etc.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
The information that we collect is:
- Used for improving the quality of our website content for a better user experience.
- Not shared or sold with any outside organization.
We may use a standard technology, called a cookie, for the following purposes.
- Recording session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our Website.
Do you think you are receiving spam from STC?
- Please be advised that spammers may illegally use STC to send out unsolicited e-mail.
- STC is in not associated with these e-mails and is in no way responsible for sending them.
- If you receive a suspicious e-mail with an attachment, DO NOT open the attachment. STC does not send attachments with any of its e-mail communications.
If you are currently receiving e-newsletters or e-mails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by e-mail, phone or mail using the contact information provided above.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our website, or to a trusted 3rd party site, before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information and other sensitive information.
With respect to links to other websites, our website contains links to other external websites for your convenience that are beyond our control. You should be aware that most of these other websites may use their own cookies to collect data or solicit personal information. We have no control over these websites, or how they collect or use any personal information. STC also is not responsible for content, policies, actions or content of linked websites. If you feel that a linked website contains inappropriate materials, please inform STC's webmaster. We will review and remove the site if it no longer contains relevant or appropriate content.
Copyright and Legal Notices - Unless otherwise noted, all logos, images, content and pages contained in this site are copyrighted ©1996-2010 by the Sea Turtle Conservancy.
For questions regarding our privacy & security policy, copywright or website in general, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or mail, which are provided above.